REAL WORLD STRENGTH APPLICATION ONLINE COURSE & SEMINAR
Register ONLINE (Below) or please email with questions and for registration using discount code for local members of ESSA and Fitness Australia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Mb: 0412936524
"I have been lucky enough to have Chris as somewhat of a mentor for the past 12 months have witnessed first hand his philosophies when it comes to strength and conditioning coaching. He adapts an evidence based approach that encompasses best research, client values and his own clinical expertise to prescribe effective training methods that focus on improving movement patterns rather than individual muscle groups.
Chris doesn’t waste time with fancy exercises that may look good and instead programs the foundational human movements for improved athletic performance with reduced risk of injury. From a coaching standpoint Chris has taught me the importance of ensuring clients nail the basic movement patterns and the suitable progression levels in which to load clients to improve performance. Furthermore he outlines the importance to not over coach clients and to only provide relevant cues when required.
As an accredited exercise physiologist I would highly recommend the Real World Strength Application program for any individual working in the strength and conditioning or rehabilitation field. Evidence is moving towards strength and conditioning for a wide variety of pathologies and for reducing the risk of injury. This course is perfect in learning the key movement patterns and how to train them effectively. Not only have I learnt a lot working alongside Chris, but I also follow his programming myself and have seen the benefits first hand. I not only feel stronger and fitter but I have not experienced any injuries since adopting this approach to my own training."
Zac O’Brien AEP ESSA – Coffs Harbour NSW
"As an individual who has spent the last 10 years studying and working in the health/fitness/rehab industry, I can confidently say that Chris is a wealth of knowledge. Chris has a unique way of breaking down information and conveying it in a way that is easy to understand and apply to your own training/life/work.
The great thing about Chris is that he’s had so many of his own experiences with various injuries, applying different training modalities and working with a wide range of populations, that he truely understands the components of what is required to generate a comprehensive training programme that will produce real results.
I’ve been lucky enough to have Chris as a coach and mentor and I can’t recommend the chance to learn from him enough!"
Aliisa Tapper AEP ESSA – Perth WA
REAL WORLD STRENGTH APPLICATION
Learn or refresh yourself on how to see poor movement, triage, cue and correct these aberrant movement patterns in your clients/patients/athletes.
- Learn in depth technique coaching, cueing for use of all the main lifts such as squatting, deadlifting, bench pressing, pressing overhead, carrying, pull-ups, push-ups etc.
- Learn why and when to use these lifts and when to use safer regressions and progressions of the movements.
- Learn when to use and not use all of these exercises.
- In depth coverage of what, how, why and when to use certain exercises for maximal middle line stabilisation, aka ‘core stability’. This includes when and how to use the safest exercises for those with chronic back/neck pain.
- The online course presents over 100 exercises and provides videos, pictures and workbooks explaining everything outlined above.
- The 2 day hands on course offers very much a hands on approach with more opportunity to watch, ask questions and practice all of these exercises.
- Learn to train movement patterns, not individual muscles (Squat, hinge, Upper body Push, Pull and Carry)
- Content that you can use immediately to enhance your exercise prescription for all clients/patients/athletes.