Burn – Ladies Only
APA in Coffs Harbour is happy to announce BURN which is a 30-45min High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T) style class for women only. It involves high intensity cardio with basic strength exercises all completed within 30-45min.
IN NEED OF A QUALITY WORKOUT, MOTIVATION AND PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTION? CF30 IS A GREAT PLACE TO GET STARTED! THESE GENERAL FITNESS CLASSES HELP DEVELOP CARDIOVASCULAR ABILITY, BALANCE, STABILITY, AND COORDINATION. DESIGNED TO BE ADAPTABLE FOR ALL ABILITY LEVELS, THESE CLASSES INTRODUCE FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENTS WHICH ENHANCE YOUR DAILY MOVEMENT WHILE MINIMISING YOUR WAISTLINE.
IS 30 MINUTES ENOUGH???
Sometimes people question the short duration of our CF30 classes. The assumption that a quality workout needs to be long and grueling to be effective is misguided. Killing yourself with exercise is not productive or fun. Our CF30 classes will leave you sweat dripped, winded and excited to work out the next day. Our goal is to get you training with intensity for a short periods of time – this is called threshold training or interval training and is proven to be the most effective for fat loss, stamina, and cardiovascular conditioning. Our smorgasbord of fun classes are guaranteed to keep you energized – or your money is refunded!
Our CF30 classes will be offered 6 mornings per week.
Mon to Fri 5.00am to 5:45am ( perfect for those that have to be home for husbands to start work early)
Mon Wed Fri 9.15 Am
There is no prerequisite required to attend, just sign up for our one month special introductory offer of $60 for unlimited classes.
Rate after one month introduction
$30 per week unlimited
$25 for 3 days
Deposit upon REGISTRATION to secure place LIMITED NUMBERS – BSB 484799 ACC 154420420. Surname as Reference
Every class includes:
– A warm up that is designed to get you ready for the challenges of the day’s workout.
– Stretching to increase flexibility and prevent injury.
– A fun and intense conditioning workout that changes every day, combining cardio, weights, and core training.
– Utilization of functional exercise equipment, like air bikes, kettlebells, sandbags, medicine balls, dumbbells, gymnastic rings, and rowing machines.
– A group of motivated individuals and coaches who will help keep you motivated and accountable each day.